Land for sale in Benin City
Are you an investor, a family, or an individual looking to buy land in a good location in Benin City capital of Edo State?
We have this interesting offer for you.
Estate Name: Flourish City Benin
Location: Benin Abraka Road Avbiakagba Town, Ikpoba Okha Local Government Area of Edo State, Benin city.
Title: C of O
Land Size: 450sqm
Outright payment = ₦1,350,000.
12 months payment plan = ₦1,500,000
Deed of assignment: ₦200,000
Survey plan: ₦120,000.
Corner plot demarcation: ₦50,000
Common Questions you may want to ask about this property
Question: WHERE IS FLOURISH CITY BENIN?
Answer: Benin Abraka Road Avbiakagba Town, Ikpoba Okha Local Government Area of Edo State, Benin city.
Question: WHO ARE THE OWNERS/ DEVELOPER OF FLOURISH CITY BENIN?
Answer: PWAN HOMES LTD, and Folkland Property Development Company (FPDC).
Question. ARE THERE ANY ENCUMBRANCES ON THE LAND?
Answer: The land is free from every known government acquisition or interest and adverse claims.
Question: WHAT IS THE PAYMENT STRUCTURE? (Outright and Instalment Payment)
- N1,500,000 for 450sqm
- Commercial plots Attract an additional 10% of land cost
- Corner piece plots Attract additional 10% of land cost
- Change/Correction of Name(s) attract N10,000 charges (Subject to review)
- Transfer of Ownership attract 10% of land cost
- Non-payment of the monthly installments as at when due shall be treated as a fundamental breach of the contract which could result in termination or revocation of the contract/OR attract a default charge of 10% of the monthly installment payment.
Question: WHAT IS THE SIZE OF THE PLOT?
Question: IS THE ROAD TO THE ESTATE MOTORABLE?
Answer: Yes the road to the estate is motorable.
Question: WHAT OTHER PAYMENTS DO I MAKE APART FROM THE PAYMENT FOR THE LAND?
- Deed of Assignment: N200,000 only per plot for 450sqm (subject to review)
- Registered Survey plan Fee: N120,000 only per plot (subject to review) Survey plan with Company’s name attract double charges
- Development Fee: Will be communicated later (subject to review)
- Corner Plot demarcation: N50,000 only per plot (Subject to review)
Question: WHEN DO I MAKE THE OTHER PAYMENTS?
- Survey Plan and Deed of Assignment payment can be made before or after the Physical Allocation.
- Development Levy will be determined later.
- Corner Plot Demarcation is N50,000 per plot payable after payment for land and before Physical Allocation of the plot.
Question. WHAT DO I GET AFTER THE INITIAL DEPOSIT?
Answer: A letter of acknowledgment of subscription, receipts of payment.
Question: WHAT DO I GET AFTER COMPLETING PAYMENT FOR THE LAND?
- Completion Payment Receipt, Contract of Sales & Payment Notification Letter
- Deed of Assignment & Survey Plan after Physical Allocation is done.
Question: CAN I START CONSTRUCTION OR BUILDING ON THE LAND NOW?
Answer: You can start building on the land after Physical Allocation, while Fencing is currently ongoing and Infrastructures will immediately.
Question: IS THERE ANY TIME LIMIT TO COMMENCE WORK ON MY LAND AFTER ALLOCATION?
Question: IS THERE ANY RESTRICTION REGARDING THE TYPE OF BUILDING I CAN CONSTRUCT IN THE ESTATE?
Answer: Yes, the estate layout is in sections and you are limited to build houses on each section based on designated use or plan for that section (Commercial or Residential) i.e Bungalow, Block of Flats, detached houses (duplex).
Note: “Face -me-I –Face – you” (Tenement Building) and high rise houses will not be permitted.
All building designs must conform to the required set back of building control of the estate and such design would be approved by the company and with LSG airwards.
Question: CAN I RE-SELL MY PLOT/PROPERTY?
- Yes, a subscriber who has paid up on their land can re-sell their plot(s). PWAN HOMES would require the seller to furnish the company with details of the buyer
- A Charge of 10% of the land consideration (Covering Transfer Documentation Fee shall be paid to the Company by the buyer.
Question: CAN I PAY CASH TO YOUR AGENT?
Answer: We strongly advise that cash payments should ONLY be made to PWAN HOMES LTD at its designated Banks. Otherwise, cheque(s) should be issued in favor of PWAN HOMES Ltd.
We shall not accept any responsibility for any liability that may arise as a result of a deviation from the above instruction.
Question. Is PWAN HOMES LTD AML/CFT COMPLIANT?
Question: WHAT HAPPENS IF I CANNOT CONTINUE WITH MY PAYMENT? CAN I REQUEST FOR A REFUND?
Answer: Yes, you can apply for a refund. In the event of a Refund, you are required to give the Company Ninety (90) days notice to process your refund request and a further Sixty (60) days if the process isn’t completed after the first 90 days.
The refund shall be processed and be paid according to the payment plan used for the subscription of less than 40% (Administrative Fee and Others). If you have earned more than twice the amount you have deposited in PBO you are not entitled to a refund.
However, in the case that the subscriber within 2 weeks of subscribing decides to opt-out, he will get a full refund.
You may also like to check: Affordable land in Abuja