Property Investment - Land for Sale in Ibeju Lekki
Looking to Get a genuine Land in Ibeju Lekki? key into this one of our prestigious estate situated in a built-up and serene environment which is strategically located for a superb residential estate setting.
Land in Ibeju Lekki is the hottest investment anyone can think of now. It is a guaranteed investment.
Many clients who have subscribed to this estate has testified. Investing in Atlantic Bay Estate is indeed a 100% return on investment.
Plots of Land for Sale in Lekki Awoyaya – ATLANTIC BAY ESTATE
Are you Looking forward to buying a plot of land in Ibeju Lekki near the beach?
We are offering you this lovely property that is situated in an amazing location.
ATLANTIC BAY ESTATE is a nicely located property just a few minutes’ drive away from Lekki-Epe Expressway located in a serene environment of the new economic center of Lagos in Ibeju Lekki, Lagos.
This estate when completed will boast modern amenities such as Good Road Network, Street Light, Gated and Secured Environment, Gardens and Parks, Sports Centre, Landscaping, Shopping Centre, etc.
This is an elite estate located near the Atlantic Ocean about 5 minutes drive from Mayfair Garden, Awoyaya in Ibeju-Lekki
Become a landowner today. Buy and go and sleep.
Call us now let’s show you around the estate.
A flexible payment plan can be arranged.
Location: Awoyaya Ibeju Lekki Lagos.
Title: Govt. Excision
Take a look at the layout Plan
- 100% dry land
- Buy and build
- 4 minutes drive from the Lekki-Epe Expressway
ATLANTIC BAY ESTATE NEIGHBORHOOD
- The Lekki Free Trade Zone
- Two Golf Courses
- The New International Airport
- The New Pan African University
- The New Sea Port
- Several Upcoming Gated Estates
ATLANTIC BAY ESTATE FACILITIES
- Perimeter Fencing
- Good Road Network
- Street Light
- Gated and Secured Environment
- Landscaping etc
- Shopping Center
FAQs you may want to ask about this property
WHERE IS ATLANTIC BAY ESTATE?
Answer: ATLANTIC BAY ESTATE is situated behind May Fair Garden, Awoyaya, off Lekki- Epe expressway, Lagos.
WHO ARE THE OWNERS/ DEVELOPER OF ATLANTIC BAY ESTATE?
Answer: PWAN HOMES LTD, and Folkland Property Development Company (FPDC).
WHAT TYPE OF TITLE DOES ATLANTIC BAY ESTATE HAVE ON THE LAND?
Answer: Deed of Assignment with Land Owners, Registered Survey plan approved by Lagos State Government & Government Excision
ARE THERE ANY ENCUMBRANCES ON THE LAND?
Answer: The land is free from every known government acquisition or interest and adverse claims.
WHAT IS THE PAYMENT STRUCTURE? (Outright and Instalment Payment)
- N15M for 600sqm and N7.5M for 300sqm
- Commercial plots Attract an additional 10% of land cost
- Corner piece plots Attract additional 10% of land cost
- Change/Correction of Name(s) attract N10,000 charges (Subject to review)
- Transfer of Ownership attract 10% of land cost
- Non-payment of the monthly installments as at when due shall be treated as a fundamental breach of the contract which could result in termination or revocation of the contract/OR attract a default charge of 10% of the monthly installment payment.
WHAT IS THE SIZE OF THE PLOT?
Answer: 600sqm And 300sqm
IS THE ROAD TO THE ESTATE MOTORABLE?
Answer: Yes the road to the estate is motorable.
WHAT OTHER PAYMENTS DO I MAKE APART FROM THE PAYMENT FOR THE LAND?
- Deed of Assignment: N200,000 only per plot for 600sqm & N100,000 only per plot for 300sqm (subject to review)
- Registered Survey plan Fee: N380,000 only per plot (subject to review) Survey plan with Company’s name attract double charges
- Development Fee: Will be communicated later (subject to review)
- Corner Plot demarcation: N70,000 only per plot (Subject to review)
WHEN DO I MAKE THE OTHER PAYMENTS?
- Survey Plan and Deed of Assignment payment can be made before or after the Physical Allocation.
- Development Levy will be determined later.
- Corner Plot Demarcation is N70,000 per plot payable after payment for land and before Physical Allocation of the plot.
WHAT DO I GET AFTER THE INITIAL DEPOSIT?
Answer: Starters pack comprising a leer of acknowledgment of subscription, receipts of payment.
WHAT DO I GET AFTER COMPLETING PAYMENT FOR THE LAND?
- Completion Payment Receipt, Contract of Sales & Payment Notification Leer
- Deed of Assignment & Survey Plan after Physical Allocation is done.
CAN I START CONSTRUCTION OR BUILDING ON THE LAND NOW?
Answer: You can start building on the land after Physical Allocation, while Fencing is currently ongoing and Infrastructures will immediately.
IS THERE ANY TIME LIMIT TO COMMENCE WORK ON MY LAND AFTER ALLOCATION?
IS THERE ANY RESTRICTION REGARDING THE TYPE OF BUILDING I CAN CONSTRUCT IN THE ESTATE?
Answer: Yes, the estate layout is in sections and you are limited to build houses on each section based on designated use or plan for that section (Commercial or Residential) i.e Bungalow, Block of Flats, detached houses (duplex).
Note: “Face -me-I –Face – you” (Tenement Building) and high-rise houses will not be permitted.
All building designs must conform to the required set back of building control of the estate and such design would be approved by the company and with LSG airwards.
CAN I RE-SELL MY PLOT/PROPERTY?
- Yes, a subscriber who has paid up on their land can re-sell their plot(s). PWAN HOMES would require the seller to furnish the company with details of the buyer
- A Charge of 10% of the land consideration (Covering Transfer Documentation Fee shall be paid to the Company by the buyer.
CAN I PAY CASH TO YOUR AGENT?
Answer: We strongly advise that cash payments should ONLY be made to PWAN HOMES LTD at its designated Banks. Otherwise, cheque(s) should be issued in favor of PWAN HOMES Ltd.
We shall not accept any responsibility for any liability that may arise as a result of a deviation from the above instruction.
Is PWAN HOMES LTD AML/CFT COMPLIANT?
WHAT HAPPENS IF I CANNOT CONTINUE WITH MY PAYMENT? CAN I REQUEST FOR A REFUND?
Answer: Yes, you can apply for a refund. In the event of a Refund, you are required to give the Company Ninety (90) days notice to process your refund request and a further Sixty (60) days if the process isn’t completed after the first 90 days.
The refund shall be processed and be paid according to the payment plan used for the subscription of less than 40% (Administrative Fee and Others).